You can invite your friends to use NALA with your own personal invite code. Participation in the Referral Program is subject to minimum send amounts. These minimum send amounts are set out in our Invite a Friend FAQs and are subject to change from time to time and according to your location. The invite reward amounts are specified in the NALA app and in our FAQs. The invite reward amount is a credit that you can freely use as payment for your next NALA transaction(s).
See our Invite a Friend FAQs to learn how to share your Invite code and track the invite reward amounts that you’ve earned in the NALA app.
Your friends must be new users in order to use the promo code (ie. they must not previously have executed a transaction through the NALA app).
We reserve the right to reject or cancel an invite reward amount for any legitimate reason and in particular in instances of misuse of the Referral Program such as but not limited to:
- referring people in the same household as you;
- if the person you refer qualifies for an electronic voucher by sending money back to you;
- non-compliance with applicable law or regulation in any jurisdiction
- creating multiple or non-genuine accounts;
- generating a number of electronic vouchers which is, in NALA’s discretion, excessive and not in accordance with the spirit of this promotion;
- inviting existing NALA customers; and
- making non-genuine payments.
You are liable for any personal tax consequences if any as a result of this promotion and NALA accepts no liability in relation thereto.
We may amend or terminate this Referral Program at any time at our discretion and no new invite reward amount will be credited after we terminate this Referral Program.
An already credited invite reward amount is only valid for a period of 6 months from the date of credit.