1. The promoter for this prize draw is NALA Payments Limited of International House, 64 Nile Street, London, United Kingdom, N1 7SR
2. By entering this prize draw each entrant accepts these terms and conditions.2. Who can enter
1. This promotion is only open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom (excluding residents of Northern Ireland) and at least 18 years old. Employees of NALA, its associated companies, agents, third partie and anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw, and their close family members, are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. No automated, bulk or third party entries are permitted.3. The prize
1. The prize consists of one return flight ticket, up to a maximum value of £500 or currency equivalent, from any UK airport to one of NALA’s recipient countries (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana). No cash alternative will be offered or provided.
2. The winner may transfer the prize to someone else, as long as the winner provides the details of the individual who will be using the ticket at the time of booking. Other than this, the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
3. Third party suppliers of prizes, including flight operators, may stipulate additional terms or restrictions and the winner agree to be bound by these.4. How to enter
1. To enter the prize draw, you must (if you have not already) download, set up and verify your account on the NALA App (HERE
), transact at least once, and share your unique Invite a Friend code with as many other people as possible.
2. Those people with whom you share your Invite a Friend code must also download and verify their account on the NALA App, and make at least one transaction of £100 (or the currency equivalent) or more. One transaction of £100 or more linked to your Golden Ticket is equal to one entry into the prize draw by you.
3. The prize draw will be open for entries for [one month] between 00:01am GMT on 17th November 2021 and 23:59 GMT on 17 December 2021. Entries submitted outside this period will not be accepted by NALA.
4. Any entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions and any entry containing false, misleading or incomplete information may be excluded.5. Winner selection
1. The winner will be the person who makes the most valid entries as described in clause 4 above prior to the closing date. If there is a tie (ie there are multiple potential winners who have made the same highest number of entries), the winner will be drawn at random from the pool of potential winners all valid entries received by the closing date.
2. The winner will be notified in-App and by email (to the address associated with their account) on 1 December 2021 and given further details of how to claim their prize. The winner may also be announced on NALA’s social media pages.
3. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, but if NALA is unable to contact the winner, or the winner does not respond by 6 December 2021, NALA may at its discretion disqualify the winner and choose an alternative winner at random from the remaining valid entries subject to the same terms and conditions.6. Prize redemption and restrictions
1. The winner must claim their prize for a date of travel within 6 months of notification. The winner should inform NALA of their preferred flight details at least one month prior to the intended date of travel.
2. NALA reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of identity, age and address in the form of a valid passport, driving licence and/or utility bill.
3. If the winner does not to take up the prize for any reason or fails to provide proof of identity, address or age to NALA’s reasonable satisfaction within 6 months of notification, NALA reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant chosen at random from the remaining valid entries, in which case the first winner chosen will no longer be eligible for the prize.
4. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport for the duration of the journey (and any subsequent period required by the destination country), all necessary visas, and all insurance which it may be necessary or prudent to obtain.7. Data protection and publicity
1. Subject to the winner objecting as set out in paragraph 7.6, the winner is expected to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw as reasonably requested by NALA.
2. By entering the prize draw:
from time to time which sets out the terms on which NALA processes any personal data collected from the entrant or provided by the entrant; and
2. entrants understand that their personal details may be used for the purposes of administering the prize draw and awarding the prizes.
4. Subject to the winner objecting as set out in paragraph 7.6, the winner’s name, location and occupation may be published by NALA on its website and social media channels.
The winner has the right to object to the use of their details in any publicity at the time of notification that they have won a prize.8. Liability
1. NALA accepts no liability for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged in transit or cannot be delivered for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of NALA’s receipt.
2. NALA accepts no liability for any costs associated with any prize, including (without limitation) transport to and from the airport, accommodation, COVID tests, luggage costs, visas or in-flight expenses.
3. NALA accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any winner as a result of the failure of the winner to arrive at, or return from, the destination or if the winner is unable to travel to the destination for any reason.
4. Except for liability for death and personal injury caused by NALA’s negligence and any other liability which cannot be excluded by law, NALA will not be liable for any loss, expense, liability or damage which is incurred (whether or not arising from negligence) in connection with entering this prize draw or accepting or using the prize.
5. NALA will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to the prize draw where that failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control (including but not limited to weather conditions, fire, industrial action, war, political unrest, riots or changes of law).9. General
1. If events beyond NALA’s reasonable control make this promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible, NALA may in its discretion vary or amend the promotion accordingly.
NALA reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend this prize draw for reasons outside its reasonable control or any technical or other difficulties which might compromise its integrity, with no liability to any entrants.
2. NALA’s decision on any aspect of this prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The prize draw may be promoted via a sponsored post on Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and other social platforms. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and other social platforms.
4. Entrants must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and other social platforms. including, but not limited to, any rules relating to the entry of prize draws, promotions or competitions either directly through the platform or otherwise.
5. This prize draw and its terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.